Here’s what makes the post work well:
- The photo is clear, well-lit, and with good framing
- The headline and writing inspire action: “Mother’s Day special brunch package,” “Spoil your mom”
- The post is brief and includes only necessary details: “special prix fixe $20 brunch menu,” “famous pecan French toast”
- There’s a clear call-to-action: “Book now”
5 keys to writing a post
- Post type: Is your post about an event? An offer or time-sensitive deal? Do you have news to share? Consider what you want your post to do — whether to encourage customers to visit your store, sell something, or announce a new feature.
- Photos/videos: Take a high-resolution photo reinforcing your message so your post stands out. Photos should be simple, direct, in-focus and well-lit, with bright, vibrant colors. At a minimum resolution of 720px wide by 540px tall, in JPG or PNG format. We accept the following file formats for video: AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, WMV, MPG, M4V, MKV, M2TS, and MTS. The maximum size for videos is 100 MB.
- Title (if your post is an event): Describe your event in 4-5 words. You have 58 characters for your title.
- More details: Be clear about the offer/event. You have up to 1,500 characters for the details of your post, but the ideal length is between 150-300 characters.
- Call to action: Include instructions such as “Buy,” “Book online,” “Learn more,” “Call,” or “Visit.”